This concentrated multipurpose cleaner is formulated by medical professionals helps to keep things clean. Enhanced with Citric Acid, this unique formula also eliminates odours to leave homes fragrant all day.
Over the last year, as we've become more vigilant in our hygiene and home-cleaning practices, a lot of our customers have been asking us to work on something safe, natural and effective for them to use at home. This unique formulation is designed by medical professionals with Citric Acid to keep surfaces clean. A true all purpose product, it can be used diluted and used as a spray on surfaces around the home or full strength down drains and on tough jobs.
- Enhanced with Citric Acid: a naturally derived cleaning agent that elimates odours and keeps things clean.
- 75% less plastic: each 250ml bottle makes 4 X 500ml spray bottles. To mix and use as an all purpose cleaner, dilute 75ml of concentrated cleaner with 500ml of water.
- Free of dyes, bleach, parabens and sulfates. This all purpose formulation helps to keep things clean, without leaving behind a harsh chemical residue.
General Cleaning and Deodorizing
- Use 75ml per 500ml of water - mix and spray it, mop it or wipe it on the required surface. If diluted, no rinsing is required.
- For tough jobs, you can use full strength directly on the required surface and rinse immediately.
- You can also pour the concentrated cleaner directly down the drain to help eliminate odours and keep your home smelling fresh all day.
- You can apply concentrated cleaner with a clean sponge or cloth, directly on hard, nonporous surfaces.
- For a wet surface, let stand for 10 minutes, and then rinse.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, remove excess dirt first.
- Toilet Bowls: Pour a capful directly in the bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim.
Q: What is Citric Acid?
A: Citric acid is a naturally derived, all-purpose cleaning agent, that is effective on all surfaces at removing soap scum, hard water stains, calcium deposits, lime, and rust. It is naturally found in food and water and readily biodegrades in the environment, so there are no significant negative effects from its use.
Q: What can I use the Cleaner Concentrate for?
A: This concentrated formula can be used in a variety of ways! It can be used diluted and used as a spray on surfaces around the home or full strength down drains and on tough jobs. It also eliminates odours so we'd recommend pouring a small amount undiluted down your kitchen and bathroom sinks to keep them smelling fresh!