The Kalaya Hand Soap is designed by medical professionals to gently cleanse and moisturize the skin. Our unique formulation is enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate hands and prevent dry skin.
Washing hands with soap and water can help to reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others, which has made it a critical prevention technique against COVID-19. However, as experienced by many during the pandemic, washing hands more frequently can result in irritation, dry skin and even dermatitis. In order to protect against dry skin and prevent premature aging, while keeping your hands clean, the medical professionals at Kalaya designed a unique formulation that helps to replenish the moisture lost during hand washing.
Unlike other soaps which can strip the skin of natural oils, the Kalaya Hand Soap is uniquely designed to gently cleanse and moisturize the skin. Our unique formulation is enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate hands and prevent dry skin. It is also infused with skin-soothing extracts, including; Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Inca Inchi, Chamomile and Green Tea to nourish the skin and calm irritation.
If you suffer from dry skin, irritation or dermatitis, we'd recommend that you try this new formulation for hand washing. If you suffer from chronic dryness, our experts would also recommend applying a moisturizing cream, like our Unscented Hand Cream or Anti-Aging Hand Cream, immediately following hand washing and periodically throughout the day to provide the best protection for your hands.
Like all of our products, the Kalaya Hand Soap with Hyaluronic Acid is free of parabens, sulfates and SLS. It is also suitable for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Intensely hydrates the skin and locks in moisture. Used in anti-aging skin care, Hyaluronic Acid helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin.
- Glycerin: A natural humectant that can be naturally derived from plant oils, it intensely moisturizes and hydrates the skin by forming a protective layer.
- Inca Inchi: Helps to reduce redness and even skin tone.
- Aloe Vera: Soothes the skin and relieves irritation.
- Chamomile Extract: With anti-inflammatory and calming properties, Chamomile helps soothe skin and calm irritation.
- Green Tea Extract: Repairs and protects the skin