KaLaya Foot Cream August 01, 2021
Kalaya Pain Relief Spray with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
Our trusted pain-relieving formula is now available in a dry-touch spray! Designed by medical professionals to deliver invigorating joint and muscle relief, this formula is infused with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil. Fast-acting and quick-drying, this medicated pain relief spray temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with arthritis, back pain, joint pain and muscle pain.
The Kalaya Pain Relief Spray with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil is formulated with proven, pain-blocking ingredients including Eucalyptus, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate and Camphor and infused with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.
- Menthol: Relieves pain from arthritis, muscle and back pain.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Helps to relieve joint pain and reduce inflammation.
- Methyl Salicylate: Provides temporary relief of muscle and joint pain caused by sports injuries, arthritis and backache.
- Camphor: Relieves pain and helps to reduce swelling.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil: Rich in Omega 3 EFA’s, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil is known for its inflammation-reducing properties.
To ensure the highest levels of safety, the medical professionals at Kalaya have formulated the new Pain Relief Spray with Ethyl alcohol instead of Isopropyl alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol is a toxic ingredient that should never be consumed, whereas Ethyl alcohol is the type of alcohol present in alcoholic beverages. Given that our skin absorbs the ingredients that we put on it, our medical team considers Ethyl alcohol the safer alcohol of the two and selected it for our formulation.
We're already getting great feedback from our customers! Watch their video testimonials to find out more about their experience trying the new Kalaya Pain Relief Spray.